- Sarah Palin Defends Redskins… And Tells Us Who’s REALLY “Offensive” in America
- Supporters of Officer Wilson Hold First Press Conference… Vow to NEVER Stop Fighting [WATCH]
- Sheriff David Clarke Has a Message for Eric Holder… And He Won’t Like It [WATCH]
- Egyptian Woman Who Suffered Under Sharia Warns America About Islam [FULL SPEECH]
- General Confirms: This Document Just Found at the Border Should Be a Wake-Up Call [WATCH]
This Powerful Video Shows EXACTLY Why Conservatives Support Trey Gowdy
Rep. Trey Gowdy (R-SC) has unquestionably earned his place among the great defenders of liberty that this country has had in the past few decades.
It’s been amazing to watch his meteoric rise as a top conservative voice in Washington over just the past few years. It was the initial Benghazi and IRS scandal hearings where he created a name for himself as a vicious interrogator and a relentless pursuer of the truth.
Conservatives can’t wait to see him use his role as chair of the Benghazi Select Committee to subpoena Obama and Hillary and depose them for “hours and hours” so we can finally expose the massive coverup that this administration has perpetuated since September 12, 2014.
Here’s a compilation video from Breitbart with some of Gowdy’s best moments and greatest zingers in pursuing Benghazi thus far. And you know there’s going to be a lot more to come in the next few months.
Note that the video starts on the most powerful thing I believe Gowdy has ever said. After you watch that bit, make sure to watch the rest as well, and to spread this video everywhere.
The jury has NOT forgotten, America has NOT forgotten, and we will NEVER forget Benghazi.
Amazing. This is why we love Trey Gowdy. He’s fearless, fiery, passionate, intelligent, and has a sharp wit that makes him always fun to watch. And how can anyone not love that Southern drawl?
There’s no doubt that Speaker Boehner picked the right man for the job and we’re in good hands with this investigation. Go get ‘em, Trey.
Please share this awesome video on Facebook and Twitter if you support Trey Gowdy and his quest for the truth on Benghazi.