- Mayor of Jerusalem: “We Will Not Stop” Until Terrorists Are Defeated
- Former VP Candidate Asks: “Is Obama Waging Jihad Against America?”
- Judge Jeanine: It’s Time For Obama to Put His “Big Boy Pants On” and Defend America [WATCH]
- This One Picture Explains Perfectly Why Israel is Right to Fight Back [PICTURE]
- Patriot Americans Launched a Nation-Wide Protest Against Amnesty [PICTURES]
IMPEACH: Official Says Obama NEVER Went Into Situation Room During Benghazi Attack [VIDEO]
Obama has neglected his most basic duties as Commander-in-Chief so many times that it’s actually quite frightening.
Now, the former NSA spokesperson admitted that Obama never even entered the situation room during the attack. Simply amazing.
Via IJ Review:
In a contentious interview with Bret Baier on Fox News, former NSA spokesperson Tommy Vietor admitted that Barack Obama never even entered the situation room even as the attack continued at the Benghazi consulate.
Ironically, he was trying to defend the president when he made this comments, by criticizing Fox News for airing reports that Obama watched the attack unfold from the Situation Room.
When did America become so complacent that we allowed this degree of dereliction of duty from our president go unpunished? It’s past time for Obama to answer for his actions during the Benghazi attack and finally be investigated by a special congressional committee and then impeached. Do you agree?
Please share this article on Facebook and Twitter to spread the word about Obama’s blatant neglect of his basic duties.