- Israel: Time for John Kerry to Go Home [WATCH]
- Judge Jeanine: Barack Obama Has Blood on His Hands [WATCH]
- Israel’s Leader Perfectly Defends His Country in Just 3 Minutes [WATCH VIDEO]
- Allen West: Obama Complains About Fake Racism Because He’s “Devoid of Character” [WATCH SPEECH]
- UNREAL: Obama Wants to Give $500 MILLION More to Islamic Militants
National “Chick-PHIL-A” Day Announced to SUPPORT Phil Robertson
Christian conservatives are showing yet again that they won’t go down without a fight, and they are going to support their own when they become victims of the intolerant liberal “tolerance” police.
We saw Glenn Beck, Sarah Palin, Kid Rock, and even a gay CNN anchor stand up for Phil Robertson’s right to express his opinion in the public square, despite some bigots in the media calling for censorship of opinions they don’t like.
We also watched as conservative backlash across the country caused sponsors of the Duck Commander team like UnderArmour and Realtree to continue their support despite attempts by liberal elites to bully them into caving to the PC police. Boycotts of Cracker Barrel forced them to reverse an earlier decision to discontinue the sale of Duck Dynasty products in their stores.
Make no mistake, despite the early obituary written by the liberal media, conservative people of faith aren’t dead yet, and they’re making sure that their voices are heard.
When the CEO of Chick-fil-A came under fire in 2012 for stating his support of traditional marriage, thousands visited Chick-fil-A restaurants across the country on “National Support Chick-fil-A Day” to show their support for this Christian-owned business. Now, social media efforts have resulted in a “National Support Chick-PHIL-A Day” to support Duck Dynasty star Phil Robertson in the face of mainstream media backlash.
The Blaze writes:
Just two days before Christmas, an unnamed group launched a social media-based campaign to show support for Duck Commander Phil Robertson. The National Chick-Phil-A Day Facebook page is asking the show’s fans or those who want to support Robertson, to eat at Chick-fil-A restaurants on January 21.
The invitation tells supporters; “Stand For Free Speech. Sit For Good Food.” It goes on to include a couple of simple instructions on what to do on the day:
1. Wear your Duck Commander or camouflage gear.
2. Eat at Chick-fil-A.
The event page connected to the Chick-Phil-A Day post about the January 21 dine-in already has tabulated more than 42,000 RSVPs.
This is great news. With already 42,000 RSVPs, it’s looking like Chick-fil-A will have another day of record sales. This just shows that the liberal media’s attacks on Phil Robertson are BACKFIRING.
Will you be eating at Chick-fil-A on January 21st? I know I will be.
Please “recommend” and “share” this article on Facebook to spread the word about “National Support Chick-PHIL-A Day” on January 21st.
Look at this
- Kid Rock: “I Support Phil Robertson and his Choice”
- Sarah Palin Stands Up and Defends Phil Robertson
- Victory: This Huge Sponsor is Publicly Defending Phil Robertson
- BREAKING: A&E Caves, Phil Robertson Has Won
- Phil Robertson: “I Will Not Give or Back Off”
- Awesome: Duck Dynasty Star Phil Robertson to Address GOP Leadership Conference
- Phil Robertson: To Save America, We Must “Turn to God”
- Phil Robertson: “Vote This Ungodly Bunch Out” in November
- “Duck Dynasty’s” Phil Robertson SUSPENDED For Criticizing Homosexuality
- [VIDEO] Phil Robertson: I Will Not Back Down, “Even if I Am Persecuted”