Advertisement - story continues below
One of the major points that Democrat presidential nominee Hillary Clinton and her campaign have attempted to make regarding her Republican rival Donald Trump is that he is vulgar and temperamentally unfit for the presidency.
But those who are familiar with the real Clinton, beyond what has been reported by the liberal media, tell a different story in which Clinton herself is the vulgar individual who lacks the temperament to be president.
WND assembled a list of purported quotes from Hillary Clinton, complied from a host of books and recollections by individuals who have had the dubious pleasure of working with or near Clinton throughout her decades in public service.
Advertisement - story continues below
Some of these quotes would make even the most foul-mouthed Marine blush.
Here are the top 36:
1.”Go f*** yourself!” Clinton said to a passing Secret Service agent wishing her a “good morning” in the White House, according to retired uniformed agent Gary Byrne.
Advertisement – story continues below
2. “They f***ed us, Bill! We need to get rid of these a**holes, Bill! They’ve had it out for us from the beginning!” Clinton said regarding the holdover agents from the G.H.W. Bush administration, again from Byrne’s 2016 book.
3. “If you want to remain on this detail, get your f***ing ass over here and grab those bags!” Clinton shouted at an agent who had informed her that carrying luggage was not part of his security detail job description, according to a 1999 book by Joyce Milton.
4. “Stay the f*** back, stay the f*** away from me! Don’t come within 10 yards of me, or else! Just f***ing do as I say, OK?” Clinton shouted at an agent after he informed her that part of his job of protecting her was staying near her at all times, according to a 1996 book by Gary Aldrich.
Advertisement - story continues below
5. “Put this on the ground! I left my sunglasses in the limo. I need those sunglasses. We need to go back!” Clinton yelled to the Marine One helicopter pilot, per the 2003 book by retired Air Force Lt. Col. Robert Patterson.
6. “F*** off! I have to see you s***-kickers every day. I’m not going to talk to you, too! Just do your g**-d*** job and keep your mouth shut,” was Clinton’s response to an Arkansas state trooper who wished her a “good morning” in the Arkansas governor’s mansion, according to a 2004 book by Christopher Anderson.
7. “(You) f***ing idiot!” Clinton reportedly shouted at an Arkansas state trooper driving her to an event, as described by former trooper L.D. Brown in his 1999 book.
8. “You stupid, stupid bastard. My God, Bill, how could you risk everything for that?” Clinton shouted at former President Bill Clinton, with a slap, upon learning of his affair with White House intern Monica Lewinsky, according to a 1999 book by Christopher Anderson.
9. “These women are trash. Nobody’s going to believe them!” Clinton stated in 1992 regarding the women who had made allegations against her husband during the presidential campaign, per Anderson’s 1999 book.
10. “What the f*** do you think you’re doing? I know who that whore is. I know what she’s here for. Get her out of here,” Clinton said to Bill after seeing him greet one of his former girlfriends in 1992, according to a 1995 book by Ronald Kessler.
11. “I want you to do damage control over Bill’s philandering … Bill’s going to be president of the United States … I want you to get rid of all these b****es he’s seeing … I want you to give me the names and addresses and phone numbers, and we can get them under control,” Clinton reportedly demanded of a Little Rock private investigator in 1982, according to a 2005 book by Ed Klein.
12. “Come on, Bill, put your d*** up! You can’t f*** her here!” Clinton shouted at then-Gov. Bill Clinton after seeing him socializing with an attractive woman at an event at the governor’s mansion, as reported in a 1994 article by David Brock and in Kessler’s 1995 book.
13. “Where’s the miserable c***sucker?” Clinton demanded to know of a Secret Service agent while looking for her husband, according to Klein’s 2005 book.
14. “Come back here, you a**hole! Where the f*** do you think you’re going?” Clinton shouted at her husband, per the 1998 book by Aldrich.
15. “What the f*** are you doing up there? You get back here right away,” Hillary reportedly demanded to know of Bill after learning that he was in Boston offering reassurances to the National Governors Association regarding their concerns over Clinton’s push for universal healthcare coverage through the ill-fated “HillaryCare,” according to a 2005 book from John F. Harris.
16. “You f***ing a**hole!” Clinton said to her husband within earshot of congressional leaders on the morning of his first Inauguration Day in 1993, according to a 1999 book by Gail Sheehy.
17. “You stupid motherf***er!” was also overheard rocketing from Clinton to her husband on the morning of his inauguration, per a 1996 book by David Brock.
18. “G**d*** it, Bill, you promised me that office.” Again the invective flew on Inauguration Day, upon Clinton learning that she would not receive the White House office that would go instead to Vice President Al Gore, according to Anderson’s 1999 book.
19. “That sorry son of a b****” was alleged to be Clinton’s most common descriptive term for Bill, as was reported in both Kessler’s 1995 book and Anderson’s 2004 book.
20. “Motherf***er” and “c***sucker” were the other two rather common terms Clinton used to describe her husband, as was related in a 1996 biography of Bill by R. Emmett Tyrell Jr.
21. “You are a real s***. Do you know that, Bill? Christ, a real s***,” was one of Clinton’s many eruptions toward Bill reported in Anderson’s 1999 book.
22. “Stupid k*ke” and “f***ing Jew bastard” were reportedly two anti-Semitic terms used frequently by Clinton to describe Jewish people she didn’t like, according to a 2016 book by Dolly Kyle.
23. “You f***ing Jew bastard,” Clinton reportedly shouted at campaign manager Paul Fray on Election Night after Bill Clinton lost his 1974 run for the House of Representatives.
24. “That g**d***ed n*****” was reportedly the way both Hillary and Bill Clinton referred to the Rev. Jesse Jackson, according to Kyle’s 2016 book.
25. “That’ll teach them to f*** with us!” Clinton told aides after using her now-infamous and overused “vast right-wing conspiracy” line in a 1998 “Today Show” interview with host Matt Lauer, according to a 2000 book by Peggy Noonan.
26. “What are you doing inviting these people into my home? These people are our enemies! They are trying to destroy us!” Clinton demanded to know of chief aide Rahm Emmanuel in 1993 after learning he had scheduled a bipartisan event in the East Room of the White House that would feature Republican leaders, according to the 2006 book by Harris.
27. “Son of a b****!” Clinton shouted in 2003 upon learning that President George W. Bush had secretly flown to Bagram air base in Afghanistan to greet troops for Thanksgiving, upstaging her planned arrival shortly thereafter, according to Anderson’s 2004 book.
28. “F*** him, Bill! He’s Reagan’s g**d*** vice president!” Clinton shouted at her husband upon learning he had been invited to the home of then-Vice President George H.W. Bush in 1984, according to Brown’s 1999 book.
29. “You sold out, you motherf***er! You sold out!” Yale law student Hillary reportedly shouted to high-profile attorney Joseph Califano after his testimony to Congress on behalf of Coca-Cola on the use of migrant labor, per Califano’s 2004 memoir.
30. “Gentlemen, I’ve looked at your proposal, and it’s pure bulls***! Now you’ve had your meeting! Get out!” Clinton shouted to insurance executives expressing concerns over her proposed “HillaryCare” health care reform bill, according to a 1998 book by Aldrich.
31. “G**d***, L.D., did you see that family right out of ‘Deliverance’? Get me the hell out of here,” Clinton said to Arkansas state trooper L.D. Brown while attending a county fair and meeting with local constituents dressed in overalls and cotton dresses, per Brown’s 1999 book.
32. “This is the kind of s*** I have to put up with,” Clinton reportedly told a friend after receiving a gift of earrings in the shape of the Arkansas Razorbacks mascot, according to a 1996 book by James B. Stewart.
33. “Bimbos,” “sluts,” “trailer trash,” “rednecks” and “s***-kickers” were all terms frequently used by Clinton to describe her Arkansas constituents, as described in Anderson’s 2004 book.
34. “How long do I have to stay home with this kid? What would look right to people around here?” was Clinton’s complaint to a friend following the birth of her daughter Chelsea, according to Kyle’s 2016 book.
35. “Where is the g**d*** f***ing flag? I want the g**d*** f***ing flag up every f***ing morning at f***ing sunrise,” Clinton demanded of an Arkansas state trooper one morning in 1991, per Brock’s 1994 article.
36. “When are they going to get those f***ing retards out of here?!” an impatient Clinton was overheard asking while observing special needs children at an Easter egg hunt on the grounds of the Arkansas governor’s mansion, per Kyle’s 2016 book.
Yet we are told that Donald Trump is the one who is rude and crude and foul-mouthed, with a quick temper that can’t be trusted during a moment of crisis.
Please share this on Facebook and Twitter to help spread the word about these disgustingly rude and vulgar outbursts from Hillary Clinton, as related by numerous authors in their recollections, memoirs and exposés.